The Third Annual Future of Workforce Readiness: Education & Business Partnerships
Join Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce in honoring Bob Horan’s legacy of collaborations between business and education to close the skills gap.
Attend this annual event focusing on the partnership between business and education working towards workforce readiness. Participate in this important discussion to learn how you can make an impact on the new and future workforce entrants. By coming together and collaborating we can continue the conversation to affect change. Panelists include:
- Patty Fusco, Fusco Personnel, Inc.
- Kendra Hart, Martin Electric
- Jeff Simons, East Greenbush Central School District
- David Turner, Siemens
- Brian Williams, Rensselaer County Department of Employment & Training
- Moderated by: Elaine Houston, Anchor of NewsChannel 13 Live at 5:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m.
To Register for this event, visit the Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce website.
20 Oct, 2017
Howard L. Goff Middle School
35 Gilligan Road
East Greenbush, NY 12061
Organization: Rensselaer County Regional Chamber of Commerce